Hybrid Work is here to stay. The question in hand is how to make the end-user experience more productive, secure, optimized, and make the platform highly available. This is my take on #Windows365 the few guides on getting you started and providing the users with all the goodness of the cloud.
- How to Get Started with Windows 365?
- How to Plan for a Windows 365 Cloud PC Deployment?
- Configure the Windows 365 for CPC Provisioning
- How to Re-provision, Re-size a CPC?
- Enroll the Windows 365 CPCs in Microsoft Intune
- Automation with CPC
- Onboard the Windows 365 CPC into Intune Autopatch
- Onboard the Windows 365 CPCs into Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
How to Plan for a Windows 365 Cloud PC Deployment?
In my 1st blog post related to Windows 365, I discussed how to get started with the product. This is post #2 of the series and in this, I want to discuss what to think when planning for your Windows…
How to Get Started with Windows 365?
Windows 365/ Cloud PCs have got very popular very soon and also came a long way in a very short period of time. I wanted to write a blog about Windows 365 and its capabilities for a while now mainly…
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.